We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The steps for making the petals:
2. Fold your towel in half to form a triangle.
3. Bring the right tip upwards to form a right triangle.
4. Repeat the operation with the left tip.
5. Fold the left and right ends of your towel. Repeat with your left tip.
6. Fold inward the bottom tip of your fold.
The steps for making the rod:
2. Fold your towel in half to form a triangle and mark the fold.
3. Reopen the towel.
4. Bring the right tip and the left tip along the center mark of your fold.
5. Fold the top right point of your fold, always bringing it along the central marking.
6. Repeat with your upper left tip.
7. Turn your folding again, 180 °, from bottom to top…
9. Cast off the top right edge along the center line.
10. Repeat the top left edge of your fold.
10. Fold the top tip to the bottom tip of your fold.
11. Turn your folding one last time, 180 °, from bottom to top.
11. Fold your fold in half.
12. Go get the smallest rod inside your fold and pull it to the right.
All you have to do is assemble the petals and the stem using a small tape.
And There you go ! Your folding is now ready to reach your table and give it a breath of fresh spring. And this flower, no need to maintain or water it. Perfect, right?