We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Each year after Christmas, it is the same ritual: the decorations find their place in the cupboard for a few months. What if I told you that there are some that you could use all year round? Do not store your light garlands so quickly, I have the tutorial for you! Today we are going to make a bright headboard with photos.
- A light garland; - Rope; - Wall hangings; - Mini wooden clothespins; - A pair of scissors.
Budget: 20 euros Duration: 40 minutes
1. Start by cutting the strings to the correct dimensions. Allow a little margin, you can cross them once they are fixed.
2. Prepare the wall hooks. I opted for transparent and repositionable hooks, which avoids having to drill the wall. This amounts to around ten euros in DIY stores.
3. Position the clips on the wall and hang the ropes on them.
4. Then position the light chain (s). If you don't have one, you can find it for a few euros on the Internet. I opted for a garland with small globes, in the style of outdoor garlands.
5. Hang your photos on the ropes with the mini clothespins. At first I thought I would stop there for my headboard, but I finally wanted to add a last touch!
And here is the last touch, a bit of faux ivy for a country side that smells good in summer! Ditto, if you don't have a fake ivy, you can find it in your DIY stores or on the Internet for ten euros, guaranteed effect!
Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your headboards via our Facebook page, and find more ideas on our Pinterest!